Individual Membership of The Beech Centre is ‘free’ to anyone who has graduated from a Beech Development Programme, who has a passion for Organisational Development and is committed to being world class in their OD practice. People like you who invest in your people to drive performance will be welcome to join as a founding Individual Member of The Beech Centre.
As we build our individual membership proposition we are looking for your help in a few areas, this is a transitional membership offering and you will have a pivotal role to play in our application to government to become the UK’s first Institute for People, Performance & Organisational Development.
Whilst we will not be applying a fee for membership at this point we are seeking your commitment to become a member of The Beech Centre. As a member you will then have the opportunity to influence the development of our membership proposition including:
- Future Member Benefits
- Membership Grades and Fee structures
- Members Code of Practice
- Competence Framework for OD practitioners
Building an Individual member base will help us form a membership community in preparation for our application to government to become an Institute Those who commit to membership now will benefit from support with:
- Our weekly members e-newsletter – The Friday Fix
- Continued professional development Networking and conference opportunities
- Access to our Resource Library
- Use of The Beech Centre facilities, when available
- Access to the wider membership community of OD professionals across public sector, private sector and not for profit organisations
- Regular updates around the latest thinking and best practice in the art and science of OD
- The opportunity to contribute towards our research programme agenda.
To see a timeline of planned development for the proposition from Individual Membership of The Beech Centre towards Individual Membership of the Institute, please click here.
To formalise your individual membership status and join our growing community of members, please contact Martha Benfield, Membership Services Administrator Martha.Benfield@thebeechcentre.co.uk.