- Awarded the UK’s Consultancy Practice of the Year in 2010
- Runner up UK’s Consultancy Practice of the Year in 2011
- UK nominee and Silver medal winner in global Management Consultancy awarded by the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes in 2013.
The Beech Centre was one of the first organisations to have our consultancy skills programme accredited by the Institute of Consulting.
Based in East Yorkshire, The Beech Centre has an extensive portfolio of highly successful clients across the UK from private, public and third sector environments.
Organisations frequently face challenges and opportunities. They often have difficulty in meeting these due to an absence of, or insufficient level of capability to deliver. Our work as consultants, coaches and facilitators involves bringing about change through challenging mindsets to drive and deliver different actions and results.
The Beech Centre works within a clear set of collaborative consultancy principles to engage with organisations to understand their culture, their context and their aspirations. By working collaboratively and by offering in support and challenge, we together understand what needs to happen to prepare for the future and achieve organisational success.
Working together, typically starting with organisational diagnosis, we can develop tailored solutions to support organisational performance through a range of interventions, including:
- Strategic Organisational Development Consultancy
- Executive Coaching
- Individual & Team Coaching
- Leadership Development Programmes
- HR Business Partnering Programmes
- Cultural Change Programmes
- Practice Supervision
All are designed to create a shift in individual and organisational performance.